[3830] RTTY WPX W1AJT/VE3 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W1AJT/VE3 SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:52:21 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W1AJT/VE3
Operator(s): W1AJT
Station: W1AJT/VE3

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 29.85

   80:  110   462
   40:  180   776
   20:  235   593
   15:  329   908
   10:   16    43
-----------------
Total:  870  2782  Prefixes = 412  Total Score = 1,146,184

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig : ICOM756Pro2 ? 1 kw
Antennas  : 2el Quad @ 10m & 80m/40m Dipole @ 7m
Soapbox : First computer, an old laptop that I rebuilt for just radio control
crashed 6 or 7 times in the first 4 hours so I lost some contacts plus modem
wouldn't work so no spotting.  Switched to my normal laptop Saturday morning
without problem.  Very noisy conditions at my QTH.  thanks for all those who
strained to copy me and my apologies to those I couldn't copy.  I hope to see
you next time.