[3830] RTTY WPX VA3DX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3dx@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA3DX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:32:37 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

   80:  214   912
   40:  424  1990
   20:  300   757
   15:  345   982
   10:   11    29
-----------------
Total: 1295  4674  Prefixes = 495  Total Score = 2,313,630

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Guess I will have to move to move to the east coast
to beat Scott VE1OP. Came close this year tho' !!!

Lots of fun and activity. Ran 400 watts output all weekend.
Will have a 4 ele SteppIR up for next year, so that should be fun.

Missed 2 1/2 hrs making lunch/dinner for my elderly Mom, otherwise
I might have caught up to VE1OP. Nice to have this rivalry.

40 mtrs was great, and quite a few Eurpeans on 80 .
Glenn VA3DX