[3830] RTTY WPX A45WD(YO9HP) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX A45WD(YO9HP) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 04:58:06 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: A45WD
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: A45WD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oman
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  109   632
   40:  175   976
   20:  219   628
   15:  581  1616
   10:  128   359
-----------------
Total: 1212  4201  Prefixes = 480  Total Score = 2,016,480

Club:

Comments:

Despite predictions, the propagation was good, especially on 21 MHz. The 3.5 and
7 Mhz were a bit noisy, so I had to ask many times to repeat the report. Thanks
everybody for patience.
I had the nice surprise to be called by 6O0CW on 28 MHz for his QSO # 001. I
hope he did work more than that.. The EU signals on 14 MHz were OK, but I am
surprised to see that I did not work any JA station on this band. Fortunately I
made a lot of Japan prefixes on 21 and 28 MHz.
Participation was great, many new stations joining the RTTY-contesting, many old
friend's calls printed on my screen, so all together it was a nice contest.
73,
Alex - A45WD - YO9HP

Rig: IC-746PRO
Ant: 3 elem Yagi 14-21-28 MHz, Inv-V-s 7-3.5 MHz
Soft: MixW 2.14 demo