[3830] ARRLDX CW K7RAT(N6TR) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7RAT(N6TR) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:57:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:  354    67
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  354    67  Total Score = 66,531

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Better than expected conditions - with openings both evenings to Europe.  Also
worked about six Europeans long path (SM, OH, ES, UA and UR).

Used some diversity reception after 0800z using the beverage in one ear and the
4 square in the other.  Very interesting stereo effects when the fishing boats
fire up on SSB. Also, I could tune around with the beverage to see if I was
missing anything (which I wasn't).

Some easy mults didn't seem to be active - including KP4.  Did not work anything
in the pacific except ZL, VK, DU and KH6.  Only African was EA8.