[3830] ARRLDX CW F6BEE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6bee@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW F6BEE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:47:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 09

  160:   44    18
   80:  132    37
   40:  129    33
   20:  590    55
   15:    0     0
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  900   148  Total Score = 399,600

Club:

Comments:

No much time for contesting this week end, so I just played around as I
travelled to the contest QTH to visit Oliver F5MZN making good use of the 15 m
beam as TM6I. I had some checks and fixes to do at the station and also had some
projects to push.
On saturday night, a snow storm (not very usual here)suddenly made 20m very
noisy. Sorry for bad to no copy for some long minutes on 20m.
I didn't set up any receive antenna for low bands and I'm sure I missed some
callers on 80 and 160m.
Though I missed the best time for 40, I found the band very disappointing.

A short but enjoyable operation.

Station: FT-1000MP + old Alpha 76a (2 holes)
Usual shunt fed tower, slopers and  beams.