[3830] ARRLDX CW K0HW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0HW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:08:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    9     8
   80:   28    23
   40:   75    45
   20:  153    55
   15:  145    54
   10:   36    22
-------------------
Total:  446   207  Total Score = 276,966

Club:

Comments:

All S&P, I tried a few CQs on all bands but never got any contacts from them.
Not as good on 160 and 10 this year but the rest of the bands made up the
difference with a 35% higher score.

I came down with a cold/flu on Sunday and was really sick the last 6 hours and
had to replace my 19 inch monitor on the computer with a 17 inch mid afternoon
on Sunday.

I was asked to QSY a lot and most of them worked out but there were a few I
missed.  I heard EU on 10 but they could not hear me.  I heard quite a few JA on
80 but they could not hear my low power signal.

ICOM 756PROII, Writelog, TH11DX & Dipoles.