[3830] ARRLDX CW KR4M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Steamdoc@Infoave.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KR4M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:03:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KR4M
Operator(s): KR4M
Station: KR4M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    4     4
   80:   50    23
   40:   96    42
   20:   98    47
   15:   93    39
   10:   22    18
-------------------
Total:  363   173  Total Score = 188,397

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

First effort on this contest.  Could only work Fri. night and Sat. until 8PM
(EST) local time.  Many excellent ops but still those few who persist for long
periods without IDing--I had to send "???" more than a couple of times to get
some stubborn ones to tell those of us not using packet who they were.  Lots of
loud key clicks makes the weak ones a little hard to hear too.  Overall a great
contest with better than to be expected condix.  I'm on call for the SSB contest
in a couple of weeks but hope to be able to work it at least as long as this
one.