[3830] ARRLDX CW IO4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IO4T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:01:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4VET, IK4XCL, I4YNO
Station: IO4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Modena
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   31    17
   80:  237    38
   40:  408    52
   20:  567    50
   15:  508    53
   10:   49    24
-------------------
Total: 1800   234  Total Score = 1,263,600

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest,
as in 2004 not a full time effort. Lost an hour few minutes before start because
of PC logging problem, slept a little in the mornig, QRT before a bit before the
end.
We are VERY happy for the score even if could be better with a 3rd full time
operator (Thanks to I4YNO for helping for some hour!).
Conditions seemed good, nice to log >400 on 40m with a simple sloping dipole, on
80m we expeted some more qso. Opening on 10m has been really short, strange but
funny! We hear many stations that could not hear us, sometime skewed on south
america sometime from north.

ANT: KT34A + sloping dipoles 40+80m, vertical 16m for 160 (KO for snow during
2nd night). No rx antenna.
RIG: IC 761 + FT 920
PA: a tired TL 922 (when we say 599-500 we really mean 500W!!)

We always choose to post ANT, RIG, PA ecc.
It will be nice to read the same from others.

Andy
IK4VET