[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:29:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK3QAR, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IK4SXJ, IK4UNH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MONTECODRUZZO (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  147    34
   80:  340    46
   40:  654    55
   20:  676    53
   15:  974    59
   10:  102    27
-------------------
Total: 2893   274  Total Score = 2,378,046

Club: ROMAGNA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

A very bad snow storm caused us a problem on the 20 mt antenna and thanks to
Francesco IK4HVR, on the tower while snowing,  we had it fixed for the sunday
run, but unfortunately we missed the saturday afternoon pile-up.
The same problem on the 10 mt antenna sunday afternoon!
Due to the QRN, for a couple of hours we were not able to hear signals under S7.

Bands were generally in a good shape with nice signals, very fancy propagation
on 10 mt on sunday with opening until 21,00 Z (but we was without antenna!).

Thanks to all for QSOs and see you in the next contest.

The IR4M Team