[3830] NAQP RTTY VE1OP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE1OP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 04:20:03 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   92    40
   40:  155    47
   20:  184    52
   15:  126    39
   10:   19     9
-------------------
Total:  576   187  Total Score = 107,712

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: Great White North

Comments:

Can't help but think I missed something in this one...Missed many mults that I
should have easily had, especially on 15 metres...Only 39 mults on 15 !!
Sheesh...Missed NJ, WV, PA, NC, NM, WV, ON on 15 to name a few...All usually
easy to bag...No VT, MT, AK, ND SK, NT, YT or NU on any bands...Was nice to have
VY2LI call in for the PE mult a couple times...That's always a tough one for
me...

20 was my best band but skip stayed long and I missed many close-by mults...

40 was in great shape with good NA propagation lots of DX calling in...80 meter
signals were very broken and tough to copy but the band produced good results
after I discovered that my flat dipole performed better than the Inv V...

Took a 30 minute break at 2130 and then took the last hour and a half off...

This is an all time high score for me in this one and I had fun...I bettered my
previous high score by 39,260 points...

Equipment: ONE Mark V at 90-95 watts, one tri-bander and a couple wires...

C U in the next one...

Scott VE1OP