[3830] NAQP RTTY K9SEX(@K5NZ) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9SEX(@K5NZ) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:53:50 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K9SEX
Operator(s): K5GA, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  167    47
   40:  242    53
   20:  237    54
   15:  117    37
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  765   193  Total Score = 147,645

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Great M2 competition with KS9K, W6YX, W5KFT and I'm sure I missed a couple of
others.  Since KFT is in the same general area we are we judge our results
against them, and they flat out operated us once again!  Great job guys..  We
really worked hard and yes for the first time in a long, long time, I sat in the
chair for 12 hours!  Just got handed our hat in the QSO dept. on every band.

Thanks for all the QSY's and QSY tries!  Especially to K5CM.. Connie thanks for
that 20/15 OK mult at 0520!  And of course our old friend Andy, VE9DX..  how
your 35w is so loud on 40m I'll never know! We can always count on that mult..we
should have gone to 10m when you said to try it and we probably would have had a
sweep!  Thanks Andy!

Finally took my old Kam TNC off stn 1 and ran MMTTY with WL and the soundcard,
but kept getting a MMTTY crash saying " invalid page format in module
WINMM.ddl"
It would crash about every 15 mins or so?  So had to put the TNC back in line ..
 Anyone know what this might be?  running same WL/MMTTY on Stn 2 with no
problems..  I'm thinking it might be a problem with the soundcard at STN 1..

Thanks for any ideas..

73 K5NZ