[3830] CQ160 SSB NU4SC(K3IXD) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, esteeble@sc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NU4SC(K3IXD) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:57:57 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NU4SC
Operator(s): K3IXD
Station: K3IXD

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 165  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 10  Total Score = 19,600

Club:

Comments:

This was my first 160m Contest from the new QTH. I used a low inv V (center at
40 feet with most of the antenna 10 to 20 feet off the ground), 100w. This was
my second contest using N1MM Logger. It is impressive, but in the 300+ page
manual there are a lot of parameters, options, and features.

It is a shame that CQ places me in the Multi-op class since I telnet to the
amateur radio cluster. CQ does sponsor a very popular contest; the activity was
solid from 1803 thru 1995 MHz.

Thanks to those who dug out my signal, especially D4B and K7RAT. Without a good
receiving antenna I didn?t hear any Europeans.