[3830] NAQP RTTY KS0M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KS0M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:35:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KS0M
Operator(s): KS0M
Station: KS0M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   60    29
   40:   76    36
   20:   79    32
   15:   31    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  246   110  Total Score = 27,060

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Piston Rings

Comments:

First time I have had 80 meters beat 15 meters and almost as many Q's as 40 and
20.  I was surprised to find 40 and 80 in such great shape. I had two fairly
good runs on 20 meters. 15 and 10 were just not there. This was my first effort
for over two months while the rig was in the hospital being fixed. Thanks to
KE4KWE who sent me "welcome back Dick." It was great to be back into this great
mode. See you in many more.