[3830] CQ160 SSB K0HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K0HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:13:07 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 276  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 2  Total Score = 32,277

Club:

Comments:

This is my second time in this contest.  I did a lot better than the first
time.
There are so many contest conflicts, maybe this one does not take the time of
the others because of the daylight dead band but it was hard to get the second
evening in while working the NAQP RTTY at the same time.  I started hearing
signals (unworkable) at 4 PM local on Sunday.

ICOM 756PROII, 160 Meter Inverted V hanging from 48' HDBX48 & Writelog