[3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:19:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  128    45
   40:  190    48
   20:  119    34
   15:   65    20
   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total:  510   150  Total Score = 76,500

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Push Rods

Comments:

My first naqp rtty and found it to be quite different from ssb and cw.  I have a
lot to learn, but sure enjoyed it, and will be looking forward to another one.
Next on the list will be trying so2r for rtty and see how that will play. It was
great to work some of the calls that I have been working on ssb and cw for
years. Thanks w0etc for letting me play on your team. Thanks to w9wi, and n4jn
for all the help getting me going with the software. 73 Don n4zz