[3830] NCQP K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:53:55 -0800
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.9

   80:   21     14
   40:   51     37
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   72     51  Mults = 55  Total Score = 18,835

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 300 bonus points for contacts with CHE and DAR counties and W4NC
and W4WS.  FT1000MP, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.

Much more activity this year than in past years.  Thanks for all the mobile
efforts, especially.  I worked one of the five counties I still need confirmed
in NC and believe the other four were active, but I missed them due to family
commitments and a trip to the library on Sunday.  73, John, K4BAI.