[3830] NAQP RTTY W4DJ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4dj@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4DJ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:48:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W4DJ
Operator(s): W4DJ
Station: W4DJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Delray Beach Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   23    16
   40:  113    41
   20:   59    32
   15:   30    18
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  226   108  Total Score = 24,408

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Rig Yaesu FT 1000MP Mark V
Power 5 Watts running through Daiwa CN-801 for accuracy.
Antenna Hustler 6-BTV Vertical
TNC Timewave PK-232MBX DSP Unit
Logging Software N1MM

QRP is tough when trying to keep a frequency when calling.
I Tryed very hard to work as many on 80M but not many hearing me.
Only could work one who heard me on 10M, 20M & 40M were the best bands for me.
Thanks for those who took the time out to listen & work me after the repeats.
Had tons of fun but this is the last QRP contest for me I'm going back to LP in
the next contest as it gets frustrating repeating and trying to work mults who
cannot copy you.

GL to all 73s de John W4DJ