[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:03:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   14    11
   40:   51    34
   20:  168    65
   15:   79    37
   10:   41    14
-------------------
Total:  353   161  Total Score = 170,499

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

100% S&P. Since my time was limited I did not answer any QRZ's, just call signs
and was able to work anyone I heard - even on 10. Don't suppose anyone missed MO
by not giving their calls, but they sure lost some easy points. A couple asked
me to move to another band and I was happy to oblige, with some good success -
although I was not able to make it with TE2M on 160. Guess I gotta work on that
band. Would have been easier if they were sending CW.
No hable esesbee.
Tnx for the Q's - CU in WPX - KØOU