[3830] ARRLDX SSB XE2K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB XE2K SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:49:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   83    31
   80:  373    52
   40:  419    59
   20: 1301    60
   15: 1086    55
   10:  201    34
-------------------
Total: 3463   288  Total Score = 2,992,032

Club:

Comments:

NO the time i want to operate for several reason,  the first in the first hours,
a thunderstorm ,lightnings and the classic static in all the bands, later other
thinks linked to the first and just give the opportunity to operate 22 hours,
the rest a take a nap,

big nice pile ups, good propagacion in 20-40 and 80,  15m regular ,  160m was a
nice , a few qsos   but good mults,   after the storm the calm, give the
opportunity to work several states at first call ( from them) because my noise
city was  quiet after all the water and static relax.  really  i heard in 80 and
160 several DX'S that is very dificul from my Mexican city lot..
power lines are for quantity not quality most of the time.
10m was  poor ,   most dificult get mults in 10 that 160 m for me.  low
sunspot.

i Enjoy at lot the contest from my very simple station.