[3830] ARRLDX SSB AB9H SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AB9H SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:14:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB9H
Operator(s): AB9H
Station: AB9H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Chicago,IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   18    15
   40:   49    31
   20:  152    68
   15:  136    60
   10:   52    16
-------------------
Total:  408   191  Total Score = 233,784

Club:

Comments:

>>Hi Mujo-Joe,
What a funny combination. I want to give you one advice, I do not know if you
have ever heard that even monkey can learn to imitate sounds, but it seems you
can not (do your DNA test, to check how lower you are then a monkey). You live
in the USA and you did not learn how to pronaunce the most common words. You do
not say HOTEL as it is pronaunced in your native language. You should say
"hou`tel". If you can read you can find that in any English dictionary.
God save your sole!
Signed : Ned Bergen << (no call-sign)

Dear fellow ham-s,
This is a "friendly" replay of a "gentleman" after this particular contest! Do
we need  a contesting anymore??
73 Joe AB9H