To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB J68RI M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:29:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: J68RI
Operator(s): W4NF, W4RM, K5OF, K4RG, KE4BUS, K0RI, WZ8P, J69AZ
Station: J68RI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: St. Lucia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

 Band  QSOs  Mults
  160:  112    29
   80:  435    50
   40:  992    57
   20: 2226    59
   15: 1800    60
   10:  694    48
Total: 6259   303  Total Score = 5,689,431

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

First, let me start by thanking the wonderful Hams of St. Lucia who assisted us
in our efforts.  J69AC Givan, J69AZ Ernest and J69EN Junior.  These Gentlemen
help us out with licensing, equipment transport and transportation to and from
the airport.  Their services were invaluable and their warm welcome and
hospitality during our stay made use feel very welcome.  Thanks again guys.

I'll compile a write up over the next few days and post it on our impressions of
the contest, our setup and our learning experiences.  Thanks for all the Qs and
73, Jack J6/W4NF

3830 mailing list