[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6tn@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:29:29 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6TN
Operator(s): VE6TN
Station: VE6TN

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   16    14
   20:  173    75
   15:   72    43
   10:   18    11
-------------------
Total:  280   144  Total Score = 120,096

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

All I needed was one good opening to run either Europe or JA's in order to
really pump the score up.  On the Saturday the band had just begun to open as if
like magic, when the XYL came into the shack and indicated it was time to go out
together.  Being that she is drop-dead georgeous I of course went.

The second day I was prepared for that desired run but the band conditions never
really materialized.

For a casual effort I had fun nonetheless.  Thanks everyone!

73'
Barry - VE6TN