[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:01:00 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lafayette, La
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   53
   40:  170
   20:   90
---------------------

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: SWACC

Comments:

I have to say, this is the most fun contest of them all.  Its a good thing that
its only 4 hours, its crazy enough.  The ability to work stations over and over
keep it going the entire time.

I kept running into Ty and seeing his score each time.  Seems like we were back
and forth all night long.  I got fatigued towards the end and would get mixed up
with which radio was doing what.  About that time, I'd work him again and he'd
gotten past me to stay for the night.  Great job Ty!

Thanks to Dave for letting me play with SWACC again.  After the NAQP fiasco two
weeks ago, Im happily back with SO2R.

See you guys in the next one!

Charlie
KI5XP