[3830] BARTG VO1HP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdavis@nfld.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG VO1HP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:39:28 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St.John's NL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   31   1      9
   40:   46   1     12
   20:  296   1     46
   15:   42   1     20
   10:    0   0      0
------------------------
Total:  415   1     87  Total Score = 257,300

Club:

Comments:

Working this one and Russian DX test and with limited time to spend in each.
I like WRITELOG best for RTTY...it works great and very smooth operator
interface. Now if there was only an alarm function to keep the operator alert
and awake.!!
There's something about listening to RTTY that triggers the biological relays in
my brain that control the ability to stay awake!...doesn't matter what time of
day or nite i can find myself drifting...I have been known to put my own
exchange that I am sending into the log entry window....or just sitting staring
blankly a the screen while the other guy is waiting for his report....those of
you who must have thought I was asleep or in a trance were probably right ..

It's sure nice to hear those JA RTTY signals coming over the pole ... some of
them were quite strong today mid afternoon here...amazing considering the way
condx were on Saturday.

Contest not over for another six hours but duty calls to other issues.

1xFT1000MP + AL811H + 80/40 Dipole + 20/15/10 yagi + Writelog(MMTTY)