[3830] Rus DX VK2CZ SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VK2CZ SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:05:53 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  92     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  92     20  Total Score = 3,000

Club:

Comments:

Sorry, just a pessimistic guess at the score.  Still finding many 10/9 stations
impossible to work - although a little S2 station behind these guy's IS
workable..  20m has been my worst band historically (ranking behind 80m for me),
so I'm spending more time there to suss it.

Convenienty, most of the RUDX Contest contacts also contributed to a local
VK/ZL/P2 field day contest !!   Well done by the organisers.. although I think
it just chance..