[3830] BARTG WA2ETU SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG WA2ETU SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:06:57 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: WA2ETU
Operator(s): WA2ETU
Station: WA2ETU

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:   85   85    28
   40:  211  211    55
   20:  384  384    82
   15:  198  198    54
   10:   16   16    14
------------------------
Total:  894  894   233  Total Score = 1,249,812

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were very poor on Saturday.  Didn't hear anything on 10 and very
little on 15.  Conditions were much improved on Sunday but still little activity
on 10 even though the band was open much of the time.  Both 10 and 80 were
disappointing from an activity stand point.  The contest would be a lot more fun
if there was more participation.  Much of the time it was a struggle to find
anyone to work.  I work SO1R and am not sure how much SO2R would have helped in
this contest.  Also, I don't watch spots during contests contrary to the opinion
of a west coast station.