[3830] WPX SSB KT0R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KT0R SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:16:42 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   83
   80:  173
   40:  286
   20:  504
   15:  141
   10:   51
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Always like this contest. Bands were stange. But were consistant. Running Europe
and JE1ZWT calls me very loud and no other Ja's. I think all weekend only worked
4 Ja's. All on 20. Was fun to Have 8R1K,ZL1V,J75RZ, and a few others call me on
75.  Thanks to many that called and nice to hear everyone on all the bands.

My son Alex who is 7 was on a bit with me. Thanks to all that he worked and took
the time to say thanks and good job. He is starting to get the hang of it. So
much to learn and so many questions. Hi

Well be in NY for WPX CW see u all then.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R