[3830] WPX SSB N5DO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N5DO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:16:44 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:    7
   80:   42
   40:  133
   20:  388
   15:  315
   10:   76
------------

Club:

Comments:

Last year I worked 66 JAs, with most of them on 15M; this year I worked no JAs
on 15 and only a total of 16.  That hurt my overall number of prefixes.

Conditions seemed good, but not quite good enough. Usually people say that they
"worked everyone they heard," this year I heard lots of stations who could not
hear me -- or they could barely hear me.  I had many stations copy my call sign
who were unable to copy my exchange and lots more who got part of my call but
not the whole call.  Late in the contest I realized that I should have written
those calls down to see if I worked them later when conditions changed. I
particularly enjoyed 20M late on both Friday and Saturday nights when there was
good propagation over the pole to Asia.