[3830] WPX SSB AM7HBP(EA7HBP) SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AM7HBP(EA7HBP) SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:40:18 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AM7HBP
Operator(s): EA7HBP
Station: AM7HBP

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: HUELVA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  149
------------

Club:

Comments:

What a poor propagation. I was bored all the time. I whised to participate this
year on 20 meters LP, but a great sporadic to USA on 10 meters 3 days after
changed my idea, but this was a bad decission for me because in the contest i
contacted 3 o 4 USA stations only. No EU, only Russians in sunday. The rest were
SA, AF and midle east, and a pair of VK. No more.

Till next contest.

TX/RX: ICOM IC-756PROII
ANTENNA: OPTIBEAM OB11-3 (5 elements on 28 mhz).