[3830] WPX SSB VE6EX SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE6EX SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:05:36 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 33+

------------
  160:   13
   80:   95
   40:   34
   20:  419
   15:  119
   10:    0
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Thank you CQ for hosting another great contest!!!
   Hi:
   Well, I did 33+hrs of all band qrp and lived! I may not recover fully for a
week! I sweated bullets getting those 34q's on 40 and 10 did'nt show a breath on
many looks/swl passes. The name of the game was staying in the chair and awake
for the openings that always happened; I guess I missed the ones on 10.
   Thanks to those who spotted me on the hi end of 20, the spots made a world of
difference in my Q count and not getting booted off the high end HI! See you all
for cw..
   Cheers,
   Dan, VE6EX..