[3830] WPX SSB VO1MP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gussam@nl.rogers.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VO1MP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:03:41 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 25.4

------------
  160:    0
   80:  204
   40:  301
   20: 1030
   15:  412
   10:    0
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Tough Sledding trying to operate 20 with a poor man's beam (Delta Loop), as soon
as winter leaves us will replace beam on 20 meter tower.
15 meters mysteriously disappeared on Saturday but did manage a bit of an
appearance on Sunday  to let me have the use of at least one  beam ....
Last week I acquired Writelog  so this was my first contest using this
Windows based Contest software .........
Great Program , with many features I have already learned to like !!
Hopefully all antennas will be ready for WPXCW .....
Tks for Qs
C'Y'ALL next One

GLWCDR
GUS, VO1MP