[3830] WPX SSB EI05CCC(@EI8IR) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john_ei8ir@eircom.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EI05CCC(@EI8IR) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:57:14 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EI05CCC
Operator(s): EI3JE EI8IR
Station: EI8IR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:  124
   40:  182
   20: 1735
   15:  389
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

We weren't able to organise a full-time entry here for various reasons, so we
decided to operate as time dictated, and to use EI05CCC to give it a good
airing. We entered M/2 to give maximum airtime to any available operaters, but
in truth there was rarely more than the one op. on duty at any one time.

We found 15m to be good early on saturday, but was closed very early, 20m was
the money band for us, and we did very little operating on the lowbands because
most of our operating time (about 30 hrs in total) was during the day.

EI05CCC is a special call for the Cork Captial Culture year. There is an award
for working EI05CCC and either EI5CRC or EI7M.. more details on qrz.com

Some of the station is down now for summer work, so look forward to working you
all in winter (and IOTA of course)

John ei8ir