[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE7FO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE7FO M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:48:08 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO VA7NSA VA7JC VE7HDC
Station: VE7FO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   14     8
   40:   22    11
   20:  130    47
   15:   55    31
   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total:  233   102  Total Score = 68,544

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Not a great score here - another newbie training session.  If you want to see
what goes on at these training sessions, check out
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/

Not much to say but there was one hilarious moment.  While what follows isn't
quite verbatim, it's close.  Don't remember the DX station's call.

DX Station - CQ TEST LU.... TEST
S&P'er     - N4...
DX Station - K4... ur 59 ...
S&P'er     - How on earth do you get K when I said N?
DX Station - N4... I'm sorry.  I need your state
S&P'er     - Forget it.  You're such a lid I'm not going to give it to you.
DX Station - N4... your state?  your state?
Unidentified station - He's in a state of confusion

Thanks for the Q's and your patience with my newbies.