[3830] ON/PA5AT - SPDX 2005 - SOSB 40m CW - Low power (100wtts)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ON/PA5AT - SPDX 2005 - SOSB 40m CW - Low power (100wtts)
From: "ulli grunow" <ulli.grunow@ospreyribs.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:43:12 +0200
SPDX Score Summary Sheet
Start Date :       2005-04-01

CallSign Used : ON/PA5AT
Operator(s) :     ON/PA5AT

Band :              40M
Power :             LOW (100wtts)
Mode :              CW
Gridsquare :      FN31

Name :             Ulli Grunow
Address :          Pathoekeweg 126
City/State/Zip : Brugge    B-8000
Country :          Belgium

Section :           DX:
Software:          N1MM Logger V4.0.197

Result:             Band    QSOs      Pts       Cty
                          7           76       228       16

Score :            3.648 points

Rig :                 FT-1000MP
Antennas :        12m vertical with 15 radials on top of flat building
                        Roof is 15m above saltwater looking in direction
of Poland for further >100m

Soapbox :         Could only partissipate for 3,45hours on first evening
to try the new QTH after my move from
                        Netherlands (PA) to Belgium (B). I am very
pleased with my new antenna
                        I think it produced much better signal than from
my old QTH near Amsterdam

                        First try with N1MM logger - excellent software,
will keep using it

                        Now, I will improve the ant and set-up 40m
4square

                        Please see the location with flat roof for my
vertical here:
http://www.bruggemarinecenter.com/nederlands/index.html

see you next time !

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2005-04-03        Signature :            Ulli Grunow, ON/PA5AT