[3830] WPX SSB KQ2M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kq2m@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KQ2M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:52:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ2M
Operator(s): KQ2M
Station: KQ2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   13
   80:  503
   40:  242
   20: 1757
   15:  801
   10:   52
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had planned to do a proper writeup but several recent non-radio events
won't allow for that at this time.  I did not want to delay the score
posting any further.

First, CONGRATULATIONS to K4XS (WK4R)on a super job and score!  It is great
to have Bill so "gung-ho" about this contest, and then to be able to compare
notes and strategy afterwards.  Likewise congats on super efforts to K4ZW,
LZ4AX, K7RL, W7WA, D4B and many others!

WPXSSB has always been my favorite contest and it makes me feel great to see
more and more top-notch operators enjoy making this an annual operating event.
And, needless to say, without the support and participation of many, many other
"little pistols" and casual ops, this contest would only be a shadow of what it
has grown to become over the last 30 years that I have been fortunate to operate
in it!

Thanks to all for the qso's, the great fun and the international friendship!

73
Bob KQ2M      kq2m@earthlink.net