[3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:22:43 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   36     3:04
   40:   92     3:07
   20:  187     0:51
---------------------
Total:  315   Total Score = 314

Club:

Comments:

wow indeed, there is no contest like sprint! Just a blink of an eye and 4 hours
is over! No other of those endless CQ contests on fixed frequency can even get
close to that adrenaline level. It is only starting to go down now!

I did not think I could pass 300 yet but the activity was really high. I have
managed to improve by SO2R set up from last year a bit to eliminate
interferences and add automation. There is still some things to do for further
improvement. Made 90 QSOs on second radio. With one radio I don't think it is
possible to get much above 250.

I also seem to have an excellent location for this contest. All the central and
southern EU is easy to work on all bands. And there's not too many guys from
Baltics or Scandinavia to miss on 20m.

This name thing has really gone very wild:) I wonder how big bribe did Georg,
OE8OLK have to give to name registry officials to change name to R2D2:)) I guess
somebody will soon have names like A or 599 or sth:)

Anyway, CU all in a week (hopefully also in ES Open that is on Saturday morning
before CW Sprint)

73
tonno
es5tv