[3830] GaQP W3BBO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W3BBO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:49:34 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W3BBO
Operator(s): W3BBO
Station: W3BBO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   80:    9     0
   40:   88     0
   20:   69     0
   15:    6     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  172     0  CW Mults = 86  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 29,584

Club:

Comments:

Very tough conditions at times, but it was fun.  My hat is off to all the
mobiles who made it interesting.  N4PN and AF4QB were in my log the most and it
was fun following them from county to county.  Ran 90 watts with a K2/100 to a
Cushcraft MA5B up 30 feet and a Butternut HF2V ground mounted sitting on 60
radials.  Thanks for all the QSOs and hope to hear many of you next weekend in
the Michigan QSOP