[3830] EU Sprint CW HB9CZF LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW HB9CZF LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:30:28 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: HB9CZF
Operator(s): HB9CZF
Station: HB9CZF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN47CH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   50        0
   40:   63        0
   20:   39        0
---------------------
Total:  152   Total Score = 152

Club:

Comments:

20m was a battle. No short skip and I lost most of the mini-pile-ups against
stations with more favourable conds. 39 QSO says it all. At least some DX called
in (K, JA, UA9). 40m was full of WHEM contester and the absence of the UAs in EU
Sprint was noted. Around 5pm I quickly had to unplug my antennas. The
thunderstorm came closer and at the time I saw the first lightning out of the
shack window it was high time to take some actions. I need my K2 for the
Helvetia Contest next weekend. 80m was a real QRN fight at S7. I hope I was not
too much of a crocodile and I suspect some numbers logged will be wrong. The
unofficial LP section is getting more and more competitive.

Rig: K2/100
Ant: 3el SteppIR and 41m LW.
Writelog 10.53E

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF