[3830] SPDX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:20:54 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   44   219    28
   40:   73   385    32
   20:  208  1247    53
   15:   23   195    17
   10:    2    20     2
-------------------------
Total:  350  2066   132  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,636,272

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100w ,A3s ,1/2 slopers

Thanks to SP RVG for great contest and SP activity!
Just give some points and try to work more SP and DX
stations.At 18Z ten meters opens into South and several
beacons  were heard.Trying CQ for next 10minutes producing
only two QSO with CX4AAJ and YV6BTF both with solid S9
and QSB.Was happy to work 3B8MM,ZR2DX and other goodies on 15m.
As usual,street light QRN was S9+20 this time on 40 meters and
forced me to go early on 80.At 21:30z lights turns off ,so QRN
disappeared and short 40m run produced 60QSO's.
It was long and tired week so at 2300Z (0200LZT) I went into
horizontal polarization ;).Sorry for limited time and hope
that next year full time will be possible.
CU in ARI (RTTY) from contest site but with limited antennas :(.

73 de Nasko,LZ9R(LZ3YY)