[3830] FlQP NS3T SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NS3T SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:47:52 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   40:    2
   20:   81
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   83     0  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 14,940

Club:

Comments:

I knew I had no chance to score well within the first hour of the
contest, when I realized that I was hearing pileups for the mobiles,
but I wasn't hearing the mobile stations anything above a whisper.
So after beating my head against the wall, I decided to do other
things all weekend and just jump in here and there for some fun.

Missed about six mults when I couldn't get thru the mobile pileups.
Not being on Saturday evening hurt as well, but family time won out
over bad propagation.  Can't wait for next year!

73 Jamie NS3T