[3830] SPDX RTTY ZL4BR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY ZL4BR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:21:48 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New  Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:
   40:   60   590    27
   20:   87   870    34
   15:   85   813    17
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  232  2277    78  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,065,636

Club:

Comments:

There was not much movement on the s-meter at a latitude of 40 degrees South.
Conditions were just about as bad as they can get. Most reliable band was 40m.
Only two brief periods of good path propagation, NA on 15m around 0000utc and
Southern Eu on 20m around 0900utc, the rest of the contest I would prefer to
forget. Wound the amp up a kw at times to reply to some weak stations, but even
that didn't always work.

My thanks to all who called and those I worked. I'm trying to convince myself
that it's going to be much better for the VOLTA in three weeks time, when I'll
be a big points contact for nearly everyone else, uh!

73, Frank ZL4BR/ZL2BR