[3830] FlQP I4VEQ SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@tin.it
Subject: [3830] FlQP I4VEQ SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:22:29 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: I4VEQ
Operator(s): I4VEQ
Station: I4VEQ

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: BOLOGNA ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:   31
   20:   32     47
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   63     47  CW Mults = 34  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 10,034

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed the FQP for the first time. Great fun despite a propagation not too
good on 20.
Sorry but I was busy at home on sunday so I was only active on Saturday.
Nice signals on 40 meters and great fun in S&P.
Thanks  all the mobile stations a great opportunity to work a lot of new
counties.
Thanks also to all of you that do the work to organize and admin the FQP.
Hope to meet some of you during my vacation in  Florida  next July.

Thanks and 73 de Claudio I4VEQ