[3830] SP DX N8II SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX N8II SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:25:43 -0700
                    SP DX Contest

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    4      0      3
   40:   26      0     14
   20:   64     49     16
   15:   74     40     16
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  168     89     49  Total Score = 37,779

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There was a great turnout from Polish contesters and casual operators
 alike! Other national contest organizers need to contact SPDXC to find out
 their promotional secrets.
   I had committed to attend an ice show in Baltimore, MD 150 Km away long
 before the SP DX, so this was a casual effort, off from 1955Z til 0430Z
 for the trip which was enjoyable.
   Conditions were very good for this point in the solar cycle with even
 the "little stations" in Poland readable both days on 15M. When I resumed
 operating at 0430Z, conditions were very good on 40; SN7Q and SO2R were
 both coming thru like they were down the street. However, I could only
 run a few on 40 as I guess the S&P'ers were up on 20 shopping for the
 Far East/Eu. I even managed 4 Q's on 80M past SP sunrise.
   This was an enjoyable event for the time I spent.