[3830] May CW Sprint WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdravland@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] May CW Sprint WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 10:24:06 -0700
                    May CW Sprint

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   71     1.8
   40:   96     1.2
   20:   24     0.5
---------------------

Club:

Comments:

One radio and one wire antenna at 25 ft makes for a challenge.
What in the world was up with 20 meters?? It was really punk. Seemed
everyone abandoned 20 early for 40m, which was
a good choice since it was in much better shape. 80m was 80m
from here, just usual.  Had some aurora also that messed with
signals, I was thinking about turning on the 6m rig during the
contest to check that band, but never did. I could work from
southeast to southwest pretty well, but E/W paths the Au gobbled
up my weak signal.

Still, it was very fun and challenging, and thanks Howie for
sponsoring it. I like the Low Power, keep with that!

See you in June VHF. 73, God Bless, Todd WD0T