[3830] K7SV SO/LP MAY CW SPRINT SCORE

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] K7SV SO/LP MAY CW SPRINT SCORE
From: <k7sv@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 9:51:07 -0400
K7SV
SO/LP
VIRGINIA
SO2R

Band      QSOs     Mults

80          73          1

40          90         12

20          56         29

Total     219         42

Score 9,198

Comments:

Tks to Howie N4AF for sponsoring the May sprint.
For the relatively short notice, I thought activity was
quite good. The low bands were a bit noisy, but
that's to be expected in May. While I got over the
frustrations of being beat out by the high power
folks in past years, I did find the low power
version to be more fun. Let's do it again next May!
The appearance of a RatBert twin was interesting,
but the swapping of calls was the pure evil expected
of twins! K1KI/M in NH, VT and MA provided further
rewarding diversion!