[3830] NewEngQP KA0GGI/M SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, t0ad@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP KA0GGI/M SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 17:20:18 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: KA0GGI/M
Operator(s): KA0GGI
Station: KA0GGI

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      0        0
   40:     35        2
   20:     77       61
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    112       63  Mults = 52  Total Score = 14,924

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Another FUN adventure from the Silverado Mobile ... 100W with the $2 handkey.
Magno-flares and K=6 tried to spoil the fun for the mobiles, but they pressed on
and the hunt pursued!  Congrats to the following mobiles for hearing my QLF
Hustler mobile:  KB1CIW - NJ1F - K1DG - K1KI - KB1LXV - WA1Z  N1RL - N1XX and
probably a couple more who I didn't get logged with /m designators ... nice
showing fellas!  I think Oregon, Nevada, Indiana and MARCountyHunter groups got
the short end of this weekend with everyone looking toward the northeast.  There
just wasn't enough room on my dashboard for 5 seperate contest logs!  CU ALL in
the Next One ... Frank ... ka0ggi/4 mobile