[3830] MARAC CW K4BAI Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW K4BAI Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 05:41:28 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: Muscogee County, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.3

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  445  Counties = 251  Total Score = 644,317

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Finally took the time to figure my score this year after several years of active
participation without sending in a log.  Still didn't get a band breakdown, but
most QSOs were on 40 and 20.  There were a few on 15 M and a few on 80 M,
although the ones on 80 were all or nearly all in one of the state/regional QSO
Parties.  80 was quite noisy here this weekend.  It was very interesting with
QSOs with stations participating in the IN, OR, NV, and New England QSO Parties
also.  I sent my county to them even if they didn't want it so QSOs would count
for both contests.  Didn't try to double up contests with the ARI DX Contest
guys due to their exchange differences, but did work 40 of them too.  Thanks to
all the mobiles who were QRV and gave out so many counties.  I got about 8
all-time new counties over the weekend.

FT1000MP, AL811H, 500 watts output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.

Hope to work you all again on Memorial Day weekend when I will be guest op in CQ
WPX CW contest at NQ4I.

73,

John, K4BAI.