[3830] MidAtlQP N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4PN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MidAtlQP N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:43:46 -0700
                    Mid-Atlantic QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0      0
   80:    9      3
   40:   91    188
   20:   84    196
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
  222:    0      0
  432:    0      0
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday was ok with condx on 20 and 40m good from this part of the country.
Lots of static to contend with at night but it's that time of year.
Lots of stations available from just CQ'n for "any station in the 2nd or 3rd
call area"..
Hadn't planned to operate all weekend since I knew I had to attend my youngest
granddaughter's birthday party on Saturday afternoon...took about 3 hours.
But upon returning, both 20m and 40m were very good with lots of activity...
just had to dig 'em out.
Not many mobiles out but a few did a good job considering the bad condx due to
some disturbance upstairs...
Thanks and enjoyed it....sure will see a lot of those contacted next week at
Dayton.
73, Paul, N4PN