[3830] US Counties SSB AD4EB Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] US Counties SSB AD4EB Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:02:28 -0700
                    US Counties QSO Party, SSB

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:    0
   40:  166
   20:  528
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  694  Counties = 438  Total Score = 1,215,888

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This was my 1st County Hunters contest.  Started operating
Saturday evening, and worked 129 stations.  I was not
planning on continuing Sunday, but called CQ Counties on
20 meters just for the heck of it.  Much to my surprise,
several stations responded, and then had a great run going
that lasted many hours.  Best 1 hour total was 102.

Conditions were pretty good on 20 meters.  Worked many
mobile operators that were on their way home from Dayton.

Thanks to all the stations that worked me, especially those
that were mobile.  Many thanks to the MARAC for sponsoring
this contest, and to Duane Traver WV2B and Scott Nichols
VE1OP for processing the logs.

73 - Jim - AD4EB