[3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:30:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KO0U
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    4
   80:   29
   40:  225
   20:  743
   15:  298
   10:   18
------------

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Now that was fun. Especially Friday night. 20 was the money band.
NA said I was on for 26 hours, but it was less than that - had a few half hour
breaks before I realized they had to be an hour off time to count. Then had
company for the holiday on Sunday. My neighbor, KB0VVT, was on and we chased
each other around the bands - we are so close that we cannot operate on the same
band at the same time. Still great fun contest. See you all on FD.
73 de K0OU Steve in MO